Sunday 3 August 2014

Seventeen phwoarr paint

Concealer is a staple product in my make up routine, I cannot go a day with out using it to mask all the pesky blemishes that decide to take up residence on my face, was that too much information if it was I'm sorry! So having blemishes to battle I am always on the look out for a concealer that has a high coverage yet does not cake or oxidise when it is on the skin. 

I really REALLY love this concealer, it state that it is supposed to be used as a "heavy duty under eye concealer" but I don't really think that is its best application, I think it is best used on blemishes as it goes on matte plus when powdered it doesn't budge! I like to use my Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush to apply it with as the tip is really small which allows accurate pin pointing and gives you a lot of control. I feel like you get a decent amount of product for the £5.49 you pay for it, and the packaging isn't really bulky meaning it doesn't take up too much room in my make up bag. 

Sorry it is so messy, it is well loved!

Sound good so far... Well there is one down side. The shade range is awful! There are only two shades Fair and Medium, the fair one suits me perfectly in the winter, but when my face gets more tanned it looks a bit to pinky and almost highlights my blemishes which isn't great. I am not the most tanned person so I feel that this concealer wouldn't really work for that many skin tones, but if it does suit your skin tone go for it you won't regret it!

Lots of Love 
Harriet xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment