Sunday 31 August 2014

Rose Garden

I have just got back from a lovely two weeks in Italy with my family, it was one of those holidays where all I wanted to do was lie by the pool with a good book and eat my entire body weight in pizza, pasta and ice cream. The hotel we stayed in was so stunning I couldn't resist taking outfit posts, also as these were taken early on in the holiday my legs aren't completely covered in bites as they were when I got home (dam you mosquitoes!) We stayed in a hotel called Castello Di Monterone which was a converted castle and was honestly the best hotel I have ever stayed in, and as for Italy I completely fell in love with it. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming I literally didn't want to come home. If you are ever thinking of going to Italy I highly recommend going to Perugia, it has to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!

My dress is one I picked up in the sales in Miss Selfridge before we went away, I love the floaty layers on this dress that make it not just like your typical summer dress and all the colours in it there is a real mismatch of greens, blues, pinks, brown ect. 

I paired this with my Limited Collection M&S shoes, these shoes are so comfy! I have a real soft spot for M&S shoes as I think the quality is always great plus not many people think of M&S to buy shoes so you can avoid that awkward wearing the same shoes as someone else situation. They had this pair in pink as well and I really regret not picking them up!

I have kept my make up really simple and used this gorgeous Benefit mini set which my friend Ellie got me for my birthday, but seriously look at it isn't this just the sweetest thing. I think minis are such a good idea because you can try them out and if you like them you can them go on to buy the full size knowing that you definitely like the product. 

I hope every one has had a great summer!
Lots of love 
Harriet 

This post is not sponsered




No comments:

Post a Comment