Sunday 10 August 2014

Ciaté Dolls House collection

Last week I turned 17 which was really exciting, and my friend Louise bought me this really thoughtful present which I am really grateful for. 

The nail varnishes are really beautiful pastel shades and have a Porcelain finish that are semi matte yet have a bit of shine to them. The texture of them is quite chalky and powdery. I am sold on the formula of these as they have to be the quickest drying nail polishes I have ever used. 

The colours are:
Paper Doll- which is a pure white.
Poppet- which is a soft lilac.
Sweet Pea- which is a minty green. 
Doll Face- which is a peachy nude.
Baby Doll- which is a soft peach pink. 
My favourites are Poppet and Paper Doll, I think all the colours got together really well to make a ombre nail look or just one colour at a  time. 

Lots of Love 
Harriet xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment