Sunday 27 July 2014

Tanning Tools

So this post is for the people who do not tan or need a bit of help with the tanning process. Fake tanning can be one of the most unforgiving things ever, but if you follow a routine before you tan it can be really easy trust me. 

You need to exfoliate really well first, this remove all the dry skin and dead skin that the fake tan will cling to. I like to use this exfoliating glove from Soap and Glory as it is really easy to use and give you a lot of control where you exfoliate as other exfoliating products can be a bit messy. Area I would recommend exfoliating the most are your legs, ankles, arms, elbows and knees. 

Once you've done this you need something to nourish the areas you have exfoliated, I like the Fake Bake Skin Smoothie. I spray this on dry area like my knees, ankles and elbows immediately before I fake tan. It helps the fake tan to glide over these problem areas and leaves them with the perfect amount of tan on them. It is also a dry oil so it isn't greasy as other oils tend to be. It also has a really fresh tropical fragrance that takes away the smell that some fake tans tend to have. Now your ready to tan! I recommend using a tanning mitt so you don't end up with orange hands, because that is never really a good look!

Lots of Love
Harriet 

No comments:

Post a Comment