Saturday 12 July 2014

Holiday Make up look- Evening


I don't tend to wear much make up on holiday unless its in the evening so here is my favourite evening make up look. I have to admit this look is hugely inspired by the beautiful Tanya Burr, her make up is always flawless and she always looks stunning. I love her tutorials as they are quite easy to follow and she usually gives you high street products that you can substitute in for the high end ones. So if you are a bargin hunter like me I suggest you check them out.
 

I used my favourite foundation in my tanned colour, Bourjois Healthy Mix serum foundation in 52 Vanilla. It provides a medium coverage and has no SPF for pesky flash back in your holiday snaps. 
On my eyes I have the eye shadow called Honey Bronze from my Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette. I haven't spoken much about this palette before, but I think the colours provide a beautiful shimmery wash over the eye without them being too OTT. 
I then powder with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, to make sure i'm not shiny and so my make up stays where I want it to. 
I then put on a few coats of L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara.
On my lips I have the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 16, but this wasn't enough so I put a bit of Tanya Burr's Lip gloss in Picnic in the Park on top. These colours go together so well and really compliment each other.

Lots of love 
Harriet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment