Tuesday 15 July 2014

Holiday Make Up look-Day time

My day time holiday/summer make up look is very minimal, and when I say minimal I mean minimal! I like to wear a fresh faced look during the day as it isn't high maintenance and I can focus on enjoying my holiday and not have to keep retouching my make up. I don't dare go fresh face, so wearing a bit of makeup helps boost my confidence. 


I used the Maybelline Great Lash mascara. It is not the most volumising mascara but it is really good at separating and lengthening the lashes while keeping them looking pretty natural. 
I then use Clarins Super Restorative tinted moisturiser. This provides a super sheer coverage and blurs over all your imperfections. It also has factor 20 in it to protect your skin. I also really like that it has a pump so you can easily control how much product comes out.
I cannot wear just tinted moisturiser on its own as I have a few blemishes that it just wont cover. So I used Seventeen Phwoarr paint, this stuff doesn't budge and is matte so it lasts all day. 
I then just powder using the old trusty Rimmel Stay Matte, you know the drill so my face stays where it should be.
I then put the Maybelline Peach Baby Lips on so my lips feel moisturised and still have a bit of shine to them. 

I also braided my hair to keep it off my face, and off my neck because you know when it gets hot people sweat and your neck is one of the places that gets the hottest so you don't want your hair sticking to it as that is horrible. 

Lots of Love 
Harriet xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment