Friday 6 June 2014

Outfit post, One Direction concert


Well this is uncharted territory! I have never done an outfit post before. Mainly because I don't really see myself as fashionable or "stylish", but I thought that I would give it a go. This is the outfit I am wearing to go see One Direction! I am so excited. Now I know that they are not every ones cup of tea, but personally I love them, plus Five Seconds of Summer are opening for them and I have been obsessed with them since I first heard the song "heartbreak girl" about a year ago. I have been to see them before with my friends and I promised my little sister that I would take her next time they were doing a concert. 

I wanted something that would be kind of dressy yet comfy to travel in, so I am wearing my patterned trousers from Dorothy Perkins which are so soft I feel like I am wearing pyjamas! My top is from New Look and was originally £14.99 but when we got to the till it was £5 off, don't you just love it when that happens. Also as my converse are completely wrecked after me  having them for 5 years so I am wearing my new Superga trainers which are insanely white so I think I am going to have to dirty them up a bit. I really like Superga trainers as I have quite wide feet and my little toe can sometimes rub on the side of converse (which if you know what I mean if one of the most painful places to get blisters), but I don't have that problem with these as I feel that they are quite wide.

As for my hair and make up, I just french plaited my hair and did my make up the same as I did in this post

All of these items were purchased recently so they should still be in the shops. I think I may start doing a few more outfit posts, what do you think?

Lots of love 
Harriet xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment