Thursday 11 July 2013

Avon freeze dry spray

First of all I have to say that I am feeling very guilty as I haven't posted anything in a while, I know you don't want to hear excuses, but I have had a very very busy few weeks! I have prom, a trip to Thorpe park, trip to Liverpool and have just got back from a holiday with my best friends. I hope you will forgive me and keep your eyes peeled for a few lifestyles posts of what I got up too. Ooo mysterious. 

Ok picture this, you have over sleep, your in a hurry to get to wherever it is you want to go. You stretch and BAM what do you see, your chipped nails looking back at you. Now this would usually be a complete utter disaster as the time taken for you to pain a base coat, then the colour and then a top coat would take about 10 minuets. On top of that you have also got to wait for them to dry. This is just hassle I do not need when I am in a hurry! 

There is a product that promises to help dry you nails and stop then from smugging, enter  Avon nail exerts freeze dry spray. I really love this product as I can just spritz it quickly over my nails and it helps to speed up the time it takes for them to dry.

This product is very easy to use though it can be very greasy on your hands therefore meaning the bottles gets slippy and spraying your right hand becomes a little more of a challenge. That is only a minor set back for a product that I think works this well and helps save a hell of a lot of time. It is also on offer on the Avon website for just £3.

What do you think of this spray?, if you have used it i would like to know your thoughts on it......

2 comments:

  1. I have this spray! It dries fairly quickly although it leaves my hands feeling odd and oily after?! X

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that really annoys me too! That is the main draw back with this product xxxxx

      Delete