2. I live with my mum, my dad, my sister and my dog.
3. My dog's name is Barney (yes like the dinosaur).
4. When I am older I want to be a Therapeutic Radiographer.
5. My favourite highend makeup brand is MAC.
6. My favourite highstreet makeup brand is between sleek and rimmel.
7. In my school I was house captain (that's just how cool I was) I'm not any more, but I still have the badge. Sob.
8. I have worked in a Malaysian orphanage for a few days, I helped to teach them English and dance.
9. My favourite place to go on holiday is Singapore.
10. Each year I try to go to a new country I have currently been to 15 countries, and I am 15 years old. So by the time I am 40 I will have been to 40 countries. The countries I have been to are: Singapore, Malaysia, Wales (I count it as a country they have a language), France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, America, Germany, Austria, Finland, Belgium, Gurnsey, England and Switzerland.
11. My favourite colour is purple.
12. I love skiing and have been going since I was 9 years old.
13. I have done my bronze Duke of Edinburgh and am currently doing my silver.
14. I have run the race for life a few times because I feel like it is such a worthwhile charity and has a personal meaning to me.
15. My main hobby is dance, and I love it, it is one of the only sports I will actually even contemplate doing.
16. The main beauty product I will splurge on and I will use until I am 150 is Benefit "Bathina body so fine" I have two and take them everywhere.
17. I am obsessed with all things Kardashian!
18. I was born in Liverpool and I support EVERTON football club. I was THAT little girl who wore her everton strip everywhere, even though it was boys one.
19. This year I am going to Indonesia.
20. My first ever beauty product was " Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water" from Clarins.
21. I have a HUGE phobia of butterflies ever since I was attacked by one.
22. I have recently had my appendix out and now have a scar on my stomach (ok not really sure you wanted to know that but it is still a fact).
23. I love my friends more than anything and I don't know what I would do with out them, (i know cheesy right).
24. I am 5ft 1 and a 1/2, and many of my friends who are boys call me a hobbit which is nice.
25. My favourite ever handbag and one I strive to own is a Chanel 2.55 handbag with Caviar leather and gold hardware, they are just beautiful!
Anyway if you got through all of this I take my hat off to you, you're lucky I didn't do 50. I hope you liked this and now know more about me.
If you have done a similar post please leave it in the comments and I will read it so I can learn more about you...
See you soon